Create An Incident Report
An incident report allows you to record and share the details of a specific event (e.g., a seizure, fall, fainting, acute physical change, etc.). To create an incident report follow these simple steps—video at the bottom of the page:
1. From within a conversation, tap the “+” icon next to reveal the action menu.
2. Select “incident report”.
3. Complete the required fields marked “❉”. (Image shows completed sections). Try to give as much detail even on non-required fields to help everyone understand what happened.
4. Tap the “check mark” in the upper right corner to complete your report.
5. To view the completed report, simply tap on the Incident Report Action Message to reveal the details.