Care3. Save Time. Save Money.
As you know, Care3 is now LIVE for you to Sign up. But, how does Care3 save you time AND save you money?
The better question is how can Care3 save you $9.99/month or more? Well, the 3 Simple Steps To Successful Caregiving again show us the way.
Step 1: Have A Team
Care3 makes it easy for you to have a team around you—and they can help you save money and time if they know what you need.
- Someone can pick up a prescription for you and pay the co-pay, saving you time and money.
- A team member can buy something your loved one needs for you, saving you time and money.
- You don’t have to drive or pay for transportation because a family member takes your loved one, saving you time and money.
- You don’t have to miss work at the last minute because a family member or friend can take care of your loved one, saving you money and a LOT of time.
Step 2: Make A Plan
Care3 makes it easy to plan your caregiving, which can save you money because:
- You can buy items when they’re on sale rather than full price because you know you need them ahead of time, saving you money.
- You can consolidate your shopping list to include your loved one, saving you trips to the grocery store, saving you time and money.
- You can avoid buying items at the last minute at higher priced locations like convenience stores, saving you money.
- You know when your upcoming appointments are so you don’t have to miss work, making you money and saving you time.
Are you seeing a pattern yet?
Step 3: Communicate For Action
Communicating helps you in every aspect of caregiving and can save you money because:
- You can ask the entire care team to buy something at the last minute, saving you money.
- Care3 doesn’t use any of your monthly texting totals, so you can use Care3 texting instead of phone minutes or data with the Care3 mobile app, saving you money.
These are only a handful of ways Care3 helps you save MUCH more than $9.99 each month. There are so many more!
But here’s the kicker:
If you count how much you spend each month on caregiving items and activities, the number is probably between $500 and $5,000 a month.
Isn’t it worth $9.99 to make sure you’re getting the MOST out of the money you’re spending?
That’s what Care3 can do for you.
It’s time for you to Sign up for Care3.