Care3 Launches New Enhancements to Strengthen Family Engagement for Senior Care Programs
At Care3 we are hard at work driving digital innovation for PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly). Recently, we have rolled out new product enhancements that help influence the care delivered at home, get more caregivers involved, and drive greater adherence to care plans.
In the latest version of Care3 we have included enhancements that help interdisciplinary teams (IDT) plan for home-based care and strengthen the engagement of family caregivers.
“Care3 has truncated the provision of service, the communication of that service to participant and family, and the documentation of that service down to minutes from days.” PACE Administrator.
Enhancements were made to both the web-based Action Planner and the Care3 mobile app, specifically:
New Action Planner Website Enhancements
- Quick renewal of Action Plans to streamline IDT planning workflow
- Structured Problems and Objectives for increased Action Plan clarity and accountability for IDT and family members
- Real-time Notifications when Actions are not “done” on time allowing earlier intervention to avoid hospitalizations
New Mobile App Enhancements
- Support for Chinese and Spanish languages
- Improved in-app tutorials that teach caregivers how to use Action Messages to communicate care task completion in one tap
- Action confirmations to improve adherence to care instructions
With Care3 each IDT discipline can provide instructions for home-based care in accordance with CMS guidance giving you much needed influence over care delivered at home.
Request a demo (firstname.lastname@example.org) to see why PACE is turning to Care3 to strengthen the partnership between participant families and IDT members.